* “I am aiming to Zoom at least once a week, hopefully more I am very pleased to be finally getting into TM through the Zooms.” Tim ~ Manchester
* “Pulled over in my car on random road, feel a bit of an idiot, it is to be done anywhere though hey? (Late getting home for online meditation so did in car) Paula ~ Derby
* “Thanks – that was lovely. Moray ~ Northumberland
* “Thanks – I could have gone on for quite a long time this evening.” Sue ~ Lincoln
* “Thank you very much. That was great.” 👍 Jongky ~ Edinburgh
* “Thanks – lovely session! Eva ~ London
* “Thanks! I really enjoyed tonight’s meditation.” Lucy ~ Humberside
* “Thanks for that, I’ll definitely be back for these as it really helped – especially with my habit of jumping out of meditation too quickly to tick off whatever needs doing! It was lovely to sink a bit deeper again in that session.” Mark ~ Humberside
* ” Overall I’m doing much better but one thing that sticks out is not long after I started TM, maybe a couple of weeks, I was having a freak out because I thought I had lost some work records I was supposed to be auditing. I went and sat and meditated and during it I remembered if I did loose them in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter. After the meditation I felt so calm and centred and much better overall. It really was a big moment for me because getting overwhelmed and having emotional breakdowns where it all spirals down has been a big problem for me. I did find the work records a few days later. I still haven’t got round to auditing them>” 😂 Rita ~ Leeds
* “I continue to meditate daily and continue to get enormous benefit from it. I just completed my first job back to work after 10months away. It is a difficult, highly pressured, very stressful job. (for example I worked without sleep for the last 46 hours!) Interestingly I did exactly the same job a year ago. A controlled experiment pre and post meditation course! The difference was evident! My communication was more direct and timely, i conducted meetings more effectively, I noted increased confidence, and writing flowed more smoothly. There is no doubt this was partly due to familiarity, but I think meditation also had a huge impact on my approach. This made the whole experience, while just as tiring, more personally beneficial, and quality of the work delivered was improved.” Helen ~ London
* “Thanks, that was great. This discussion has been so helpful— a great refresher, thanks” Abi ~ Manchester
* “Wanted to touch in and say hello- I’m still doing my TM practice daily and loving it. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to attend the Zoom class because of wifi issues currently happening- I really miss it and wanted to let you know how much I value that your group makes this available. Hopefully I’ll be back on soon and see you then!” Niketa ~ Bahamas
“You know, I recently started Transcendental Meditation as a gift from [director] David Lynch. He paid for me and my wife, Amy, to learn T.M. And quite frankly, I’m 78 years old and I wish I’d had been doing it for 50 years.”
Below a Tim Ferriss podcast with the actor Hugh Jackman discussing his experience of TM. (Transcendental Meditation) Between 15m 22s and 19m 42s is where they discuss TM.
Over the course of his sudden rise to fame, Shetty identified three traits he believes successful people share: persistence, dedication to a purpose beyond themselves, and commitment to a meditation practice.
“Thanks, my first for a long time, really enjoyed it.” Steve ~ Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.
Online group meditation every day at 7am & 6pm – sitting comfortably!
Ongoing support to all who have attended a TM course
My first meditation 10 years ago changed my life.
“To this day, that’s how I bring meditation into my life. I make it a part of my life. I don’t skip meditating because I have something to do. I’ll find pockets to fill it in my life.”
A 40-minute investment in yourself could be all it takes to grow your business and find your way to the top of your field.
Click on link then picture
Tel: +44 (0)191 213 2179
Keep in touch by joining our newsletter. Please rest assured we will never pass on your email address to anyone else.
TM Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers now available for our online courses – read more